SmallRig Standard Cage Kit for Sony Alpha 7S III, 3180
SmallRig Standard Cage Kit for Sony Alpha 7S III, 3180 locks the camera firmly via one 1/4”-20 screw on the bottom and one M2.5 screw on the side. The M2.5 screw needs to pass through the shoulder strap holes on the side of the camera. The cage 3065 features multiple standard mounting points and gives you full access to all the ports, bottoms, and the battery door of the camera. In addition to multiple 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16 threaded holes and shoulder strap holes, the cage also comes with standard NATO rails and cold shoe mounts.
You can mount accessories on the cage such as SmallRig Monitor Mount 2904, microphones, SmallRig Side Handle 2187 and HSN2093, etc. In order to prevent the camera's HDMI cable from accidental disconnection, the cage is equipped with an HDMI cable clamp, which can be attached to the side of the cage via a 1/4"-20 thumbscrew, and the locking part is adjustable. The cage is made of magnesium-aluminum alloy material, which reduces 40% weight than a traditional cage. Moreover, there is a magnetic screwdriver on the bottom of the cage for your assembly.
- Dedicated cage for Sony Alpha 7S Ⅲ with seamless design and ultimate fitness.
- Features NATO rails, a cold shoe mount, and multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8"-16 threaded holes.
- Locks the camera with two screws to prevent twisting.
- Made of magnesium-aluminum alloy material, weight reduced by 40%.
- Protects the HDMI port of the camera.
- 1 x Cage
- 1 x HDMI Cable Clamp