Sony Alpha 7 IV Mirrorless Camera
Prepare to be inspired. The Sony Alpha 7 IV Mirrorless Camera's true-to-life resolution and remarkable AI-powered autofocus complement a range of world-class features at the cutting edge of imaging technology. Go beyond basic with 33-Megapixel full-frame sensor for outstanding still image and 4K11 movie quality.
Also offered as:
The full-frame 33MP Exmor R™ back-illuminated CMOS sensor delivers outstanding speed and superb image quality. The use of copper wiring contributes to higher transmission speeds and faster AD (analogue to digital) conversion, while fast sensor readout enables 10-bit 4:2:2 4K recording up to 60p. The sensor also provides improved color reproducibility, low-noise performance at all sensitivities, 15+stop dynamic range and increased AF (autofocus) speed and precision performance. Experience improved levels of color gradation and detail rendering as well as soft, natural-looking human skin textures.
The BIONZ XR engine, also used in the Sony Alpha 1 and Alpha 7S III models, provides up to an 8x increase in processing speed. The engine concentrates real-time processing of AF (autofocus), image recognition and image quality adjustment to minimize processing latency for greatly increased movie and still processing power. User interface, network and file management processing is distributed to deliver fast response regardless of real-time processing load.
Building on the capabilities of the back-illuminated Exmor R™ image sensor, the powerful BIONZ XR™ processing engine reveals even higher subjective resolution combined with exquisite detail and texture even in medium and high sensitivity ranges. Impressively low levels of noise are achieved throughout the standard range of ISO 100-51200 (expandable to ISO 50-204800 for stills and ISO 100-102400 for movies).
- 33MP1 full-frame Exmor R™ back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- 8x more powerful2, next generation BIONZ XR™ image processing engine
- Up to 4K 60p 10-bit 4:2:2 w/ full pixel readout in all rec. formats
- 7K oversampling full-frame 4K 30p 10-bit 4:2:2 w/ no pixel binning
- Real-time Eye-AF for humans, animals, birds for photo and movie
- S-Cinetone, S-Log3, HLG and 10 Creative Look presets in-camera
- Advanced movie features; Focus Map, Breathing Comp, AF Assist
- UVC/UAC live streaming up to 4K 15p/1080 60p w/ internal recording
- Low noise images w/ ISO up to 204800 and 15+stop dynamic range
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization and Active Mode18 for handheld movie