Tether Tools StrapMoore
The Ultimate Gripper - Secures to Stands, Tripods, and More
The StrapMoore from Tether Tools can be attached to the leg of a tripod, light stand, pole, beam, or other object to give you quick and easy access to items you'll need during photo shoots. These could include a laptop power brick, charger, phone, off-camera flash, eyeglass case, external hard drive, water bottle or anything else you need to have on hand.
The StrapMoore has adjustable two-leg securing straps and another strap that holds the object. The interior of the leg and object straps are lined with heavy-duty GripperElastic to protect your gear and prevent slippage. And when you're not using it, simply leave it on the support, on the object or remove it entirely for storage.
- Protect valuable power bricks and cables by securing them to your C-Stand, tripod or light stand
- Keep important items close at hand and secure
- Internal GripperElastic prevents slipping
- Strong hook-and-loop fasteners allow for a secure hold and quick release
- Compact and portable taking up almost no space in your bag or by leaving it secured to your stand
Ever wish a tripod had arms so it could hold more than just a camera? Now it can. The StrapMoore is a handy contraption that secures to the leg of any tripod, light stand, pole, beam, table, chair and much more. The StrapMoore’s interior GripperElastic® straps enable one to secure just about anything needed near a camera or computer. Use it to secure a laptop power brick, charger, phone, off-camera flash, transmitter/receiver, microphone, battery, external hard drive or anything else that's handy to have nearby during a photo or video shoot.