Tenba DNA 16 DSLR Backpack
The Tenba DNA 16 DSLR Backpack Black will fit a mirrorless or DSLR camera with 4-6 lenses, plus a laptop up to 16 inches (40 cm). It was built for seamless transitions between photojournalism and sports photography, urban exploration and adventure travel, and every conceivable kind of social event, with or without a camera. If there was ever "one bag to rule them all," this is it. The DNA series is often imitated, never duplicated, and always ready for work.
- Expandable, Water-Repellent Rolltop Design – Versatile rolltop opening protects contents from rain when rolled tightly, and allows expandability to hold extra cargo when needed.
- Camera/Laptop Gear Capacity – Fits a mirrorless or DSLR camera with 4-6 lenses (up to 70-200mm 2.8) plus flash and accessories, along with a laptop up to 16 inches (40 cm).
- Comfortable Airflow Harness – The Airflow harness comprises ventilating 3D airmesh and Tenba’s Pivot-Fit™ auto-adjusting straps to ensure a comfortable fit. The hip belt can be used to support the weight of the bag when it is loaded, or the belt can be easily removed when loads are lighter.
- Removable Padded Camera Insert– Slides out to convert the bag for general-purpose, non-photo use. Does not affect the rear sleeve so the bag can still be used to carry a laptop even when the padded insert has been removed.
- Tripod Compatible – Reinforced side pocket allows the secure attachment of virtually any size tripod.