- The entrant must provide upon request all appropriate clearances, or proof of image ownership.
- The contest coordinator and sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Submission.
If a photograph to enter the Call for Entries is submitted, the entrant grants a royalty-free, non-exclusive right to:
- Display the photograph on ‘our’ sites, and ‘our partners’ sites.
- Allow third-parties to share the photograph on social media.
- Use the photograph on the Internet and in Social Media in support of our mission.
- Provide your photograph to other individuals and organizations for use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, and the like, related to our exhibit and connected projects.
- Use, in connection with the Photo Exhibit, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
- Retain a digital copy of your photograph that will be archived in the photo library and accessible to staff via online.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information provided by entrants may be used as required to:
- notify winners of the results
- provide entrants with information about the contest
- correspond with entrants about their submissions
- announce the winning entries
- generate general contest statistics
- send out questionnaires about the contest