- Each Submission must be the submitting entrant’s own produced work, or if a snapshot, be of the submitting entrant's family, and may not feature or focus on any material owned or controlled by third parties (unless the entrant can provide written documentation of permission to use any materials owned by a third party as set forth below or in a form and substance determined by contest coordinator in its sole discretion).
- The entrant must provide upon request all appropriate clearances, or proof of image ownership.
- The contest coordinator and sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of submission.
- If selected, the entrant must supply a high-resolution file (300 pixel/inch) no smaller than 10 inches in the shortest dimension (3000 pixels), within one week of notification.
- You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit - including ownership if applicable.
If a photograph to enter the Call for Entries is submitted, the entrant grants a royalty-free, non-exclusive right to:
- Display the photograph on ‘our’ sites, and ‘our partners’ sites.
- Allow third-parties to share the photograph on social media.
- Use the photograph on the Internet and in Social Media in support of our mission.
- Provide your photograph to other individuals and organizations for use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, and the like, related to our exhibit and connected projects.
- Use, in connection with the photo exhibit, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
- Retain a digital copy of your photograph that will be archived in the photo library and accessible to staff via online.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information provided by entrants may be used as required to:
- notify winners of the results.
- provide entrants with information about the contest.
- correspond with entrants about their submissions.
- announce the winning entries.
- generate general contest statistics.
- send out questionnaires about the contest.