Pro Sales Associate
Provides sales and product support to business and professional customers
- The Pro Sales Associate is Pro Photo Supply’s person in the field working with professional photo and video clients, studios, businesses, and institutions that have need of photo and video equipment for commercial applications.
- Their main duty is to connect with clients and match their needs to products and services available at Pro Photo Supply. This person must be knowledgeable, client-focused and a self-starter. The Pro Sales Associate will interface with current clients and maintain ongoing relationships as well as be able identify and recruit new B2B clientele and help build Pro Photo Supply’s pro client list.
- The Pro Sales Associate is a team player that is available and willing to communicate with management and other team members and will utilize approved tools and processes to maintain contact with clients and process orders in an efficient and timely manner.
Examples of Work:
Sales and Customer Service
- Maintain contact with current professional and business clientele.
- Update client information and contact as needed.
- Identify prospective Pro Desk clients and grow our Pro Desk client list.
- Build and maintain an accurate Pro Desk client list.
- Build and promote strong, enduring customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Help build orders with the inventory team.
- Advocate for clients needs and issues.
- Retain knowledge of products and services available at Pro Photo Supply.
- Selling Pro Photo Supply products and services to clients (Lab/Rental/Retail etc).
Invoice clients and follow up with unpaid invoices using the clients billing system when applicable.
Maintain confidentiality of Pro Photo Supply internal information and that of our vendors (maintain embargos and client CPNI etc).
Create reports and track performance for bi-monthly review on reports day and provide insight into the current market.
Gather feedback and insight from clients to help direct sales efforts/product procurement.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Enthusiasm about our products and industry and a commitment to learning more
Proven customer service experience
Ability to maintain appointments and effective time management
Strong phone and email contact handling skills, active listening
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Ability to be self guided and work independently
Ability to prioritize a constantly shifting list of tasks and manage time effectively
Be able to consistently interact with coworkers and the public in a pleasant, tactful and courteous manner
Ability and willingness to maintain skill relevancy in a constantly changing business environment
Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization and across departments.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Works under the general supervision of the Sales Manager.
Work is performed independently in accordance with company policies.
The supervisor is available to consult on problems and policy decisions.
Work is reviewed for the quantity and quality of work provided to the company.
Total of 40 hours per week. Hourly wage range is $18-21.
Benefits package includes health insurance and company matching retirement plan, generous PTO, as well as discounts on merchandise, Rentals and Photo Lab products.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com