Photo & Video Sales Associate (Video/Audio Specialist)
Starting at $17/hour plus benefits
Pro Photo Supply, Oregon’s Photography, Video and Imaging Source, currently has an opening for a new member of our in-store sales team.
This position requires the ability to relate to a wide range of clientele, from hobbyists and enthusiasts to professional photographers and filmmakers.
- Sell photographic, video, and audio for video products while building long-term relationships with customers.
- Capable of selling all store products.
- Provide assistance to customers before and after the sale.
- Must be enthusiastic about customer service & able to multitask
- Availability and interest in working at company events such as classes, product demos and photo walks.
- Communication with Manager & Supervisor
Experience & Skills:
- Photo/video education and/or work experience.
- Knowledge of current photographic, video, and audio for video products.
- Enthusiasm for working in a sales environment that prioritizes fostering customer relationships over just conducting transactions.
- Must possess the desire and ability to improve customers lives by providing them with the equipment they need to fully realize their creative vision.
- The ability to enjoy working in a fast paced environment where both self-sufficiency and teamwork are required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills & customer service.
- This specific role requires knowledge of audio/visual equipment
Total of 40 hours per week. Must be able to work Saturdays.
Benefit package, including discounts on merchandise, Rentals and Photo Lab products.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com