Tamron 35-150mm F/2-2.8 Di III VXD Lens
The 35-150mm F2-2.8 is a zoom lens that covers the range from wide-angle (35mm) through telephoto (150mm) and is ideal for travel photography. It is the first zoom lens for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras to have a maximum wide-open aperture of F2. With this focal range, you can enjoy shooting magnificent views and large buildings at 35mm and dynamic close-up shots at 150mm. Travel photographers can easily take beautiful sunrise and sunset shots, shoot distinctive exterior buildings and interiors like restaurants, and take twilight and nightscape photos. With high-level performance under a wide variety of shooting conditions, this new fast lens is ideal for trips aimed at creating photographic works. In addition, by incorporating the VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism, the lens features a very high-speed and high-precision autofocus for a fast-aperture lens. It also incorporates a new design in the pursuit of enhanced operability and ergonomic convenience.
This lens supports the full array of frequently used angles-of-view including wide-angle, standard, medium telephoto and telephoto, making it easy to compose the perfect shot without changing your position from the subject.
Proprietary software tool Tamron Lens Utility for lens function customization
This lens is compatible with the new Tamron Lens Utility software originally and uniquely developed by TAMRON. Tamron Lens Utility can be operated using computer by connecting the lens from its Connector Port via the optional TAMRON Connection Cable*. Users can customize the functions and update the firmware through the lens. The personal customization gives flexible shooting options to match the shooting situation such as still photography or videography.
*Tamron Connection Cable (USB Type-A to Type-C) sold separately.
- The world's first F2-2.8 fast aperture zoom lens
- Versatile focal length range to support seamless shooting from wide to tele
- Outstanding optical performance throughout the range
- Fast, quiet VXD linear motor for high-speed and high-precision autofocus
- Superior close-focusing capability with an MOD 13” at the wide end
- Lens function customization via lens Connector Port and USB Type-A to Type-C cable (sold separately)
- New design provides enhanced texture and greater user-friendliness
- Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating and Zoom Lock
- Compatible with main camera-specific features and functions, including Fast Hybrid AF and Eye AF