Tamron 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens, Sony E Mount
Comprising a flexible wide-angle range, the 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III RXD from Tamron is a versatile zoom for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Covering ultra-wide to wide focal lengths, this lens is particularly suitable for landscape, astrophotography, and architectural shooting. Its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture complements this range and affords increased control over depth of field along with enhanced low-light performance. The optical design incorporates a both XLD and LD elements, which produce a highly corrected image with reduced chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy. Individual elements also feature Tamron's BBAR coating, which suppresses flare and ghosting for greater contrast when working in backlit and harsh lighting conditions. Additionally, adding to the versatility, an RXD stepping motor enables quick, near-silent autofocus performance to suit stills and video, along with full-time manual focus override and a minimum focusing distance of 7.5\". Suiting this lens's use in inclement weather conditions, it also features a moisture-resistant construction along with a fluorine-coated front element to protect against fingerprints and smudging.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- XLD and LD Elements
- BBAR and Fluorine Coatings
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.