Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6k - L-mount
The Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K is a next generation, handheld 6K digital film camera with 6048 x 4032 full frame high resolution HDR sensor, dual native ISO, L-Mount, CFexpress recording and direct recording to USB-C disks! Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K features an OLPF for better detail handling, records stunning 12-bit Blackmagic RAW for cinematic images as well as real time H.264 proxies!
- Effective Sensor Size
- 36mm x 24mm (Full Frame)
- Active L-Mount.
- Iris and focus on supported lenses
- 13 Stops.
- Dual Native ISO
- 400 and 3200
- 6048 x 4032 (Open Gate 3:2) up to 36 fps
- 4838 x 4032 (Anamorphic 6:5) up to 36 fps
- 6048 x 3200 (6K DCI 17:9) up to 48 fps
- 6048 x 2520 (6K 2.4:1) up to 60 fps
- 4096 x 3072 (Super 35 4:3) up to 50 fps
- 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI 17:9) up to 60 fps
- 2112 x 1184 (Super 16 16:9) up to 100 fps
- 1920 x 1080 (1080 HD 16:9) up to 120 fps
- Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.
- Off-speed frame rates up to 60 fps in 6K 2.4:1 and 4K DCI 17:9, 100 fps in Super 16 16:9 and 120 fps in 1080HD.
- Auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris wheel and touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris settings on compatible lenses.
- 5” 1920 x 1080.
- 1500 nits
- LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Automatically populated lens data from electronic L-Mount lenses. Automatic recording of camera settings and slate data such as project, scene number, take and special notes. A 3D LUT can also be embedded in metadata of Blackmagic RAW files.
- Touchscreen menus on 5 inch screen. Power Switch, Record Button, Stills Button, Scroll Wheel with push integrated into handgrip, ISO Button, White Balance, Shutter Button, 3 x software configurable Fn buttons, Focus Button, IRIS Button, High Frame Rate (HFR) Button, Zoom Button, Menu Button and Playback Button.
- Highly accurate timecode clock. Less than 1 frame drift every 8 hours.
Total Video Outputs
- HDMI up to 1080p60
Analog Audio Inputs
- 2 x mini XLR analog switchable between mic with phantom power support and line level (up to +14dBu). 3.5mm Stereo Input.
- All audio inputs can also be used for Timecode input.
- USB Type-C for external drive recording, PTP camera control and software updates.
- CFexpress Type B card slot, USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 expansion port for external media for Blackmagic RAW and H.264 Proxy Recording.
- Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems.
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 3:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 5:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 8:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 12:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q0
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q3
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q5
- H.264 Proxy in 1920 x 1080, 8-bit 4:2:0
- Blackmagic Zoom Demand and Blackmagic Focus Demand for controlling your camera and lens from tripod handles.
- iPad control, Bluetooth control, USB PTP camera control. External control of some camera settings, focus, iris and zoom with compatible lenses. Camera Control REST API over USB Ethernet for external control via HTTP when used with REST client applications such as Postman.
- CFexpress Type B
- high speed USB-C expansion port for external media.