Canon EOS C200 Cinema Camera
The EOS C200 Digital Cinema Camera is a "ready-to-go" production camera that comes with a built-in electronic viewfinder and an array of accessories including a 4-inch touch screen LCD monitor, a versatile handle and ergonomic handgrip. The camera can record internal 4K RAW to a CFast™ 2.0 card in our new Cinema RAW Light format without compromising detail, as well as 4K UHD and Full HD in MP4 format to SD cards. The 8.85 Megapixel Super 35mm CMOS sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range, Dual Pixel CMOS AF, full compatibility with Canon EF-mount lenses, and HDR capability help make the EOS C200 ideal for film, documentary and television production, corporate and event videography, and newsgathering. The camera's multitude of features helps deliver outstanding image quality, performance and versatility.
The EOS C200 is an ACES Compatible product.
- Canon 8.85 Megapixel Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Fully Compatible with New and Existing Canon EF-Mount Lenses
- Built-in Viewfinder with LCD Touch Panel, Camera Grip and Handle Unit
- Dual DiG!C DV 6 Image Processors
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- Internal 4K RAW Recording with New Cinema RAW Light