Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera
Capture the moment just as you imagine it with the compact and lightweight Canon EOS R50 Digital Mirrorless Camera. Intuitive photo functions capture beautiful images automatically, making photography fun, simple, and convenient. A host of video functions such as 6K oversampled 4K 30p capture and Dual Pixel CMOS AF II makes the EOS R50 a great camera for movies and vlogging. Smartphone-like operability and connectivity makes this a perfect entry-level camera. The versatility and small size of the RF-S18-45mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM lens gives you the flexibility you desire without taking up your whole camera bag.
- Compact, lightweight RF mount camera with a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC X processor.
- 4K uncropped movie with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II at up to 30 fps oversampled from 6K and Full HD High-frame rate movie at up to 120 fps. Movie for Close-up Demo Mode quickly switches focus when a product is brought close to the camera.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II covering up to 100% x 100% area with 651 AF zones with auto subject detection and tracking of people, animals, and vehicles using deep learning technology.
- Continuous shooting with 12 fps with Electronic First Curtain and 15 fps with Electronic Shutter.
- Take great shots even in difficult settings with Advanced A+ Assist which offers an expanded array of auto-compatible scenes enabling greater expressive capability in auto mode, and built-in flash for shooting in dark environments or with backlit scenes.
- Longer than 30min video recording for podcasts, vlogging, etc. UVC/UAC compatibility allows the EOS R50 to be used as a web camera and stream live video in Full HD 30 fps fixed.
- Supports smartphone connection via USB-C2, built-in Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth® technology.