Canon EOS R6 Mark II Digital Mirrorless Camera Kits
Introducing a standard full-frame camera evolved with hybrid features for still and movie shooting. The EOS R6 Mark II enables various photographic expressions that transcend boundaries between recording personal life and professional production purposes, as well as between photo shooting and movie shooting. Achieve creativity in everyday life with the EOS R6 Mark II. The RF 24-105mm F4 L IS USM lens provides all-around impressive performance that’s ideal for landscapes, portraits, travel and more.
- High image quality featuring a new 24.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor.
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400, expandable to 204800. High-speed continuous shooting of up to 12 fps with mechanical shutter and up to 40 fps electronic (silent) shutter, RAW burst mode and pre-shooting captures up to approx. 30 fps.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II covering up to 100% x 100% area with 1,053 AF zones.
- Automatic subject detection of people, animals, and vehicles using deep learning technology with new subjects to detect including aircraft, trains, and horses.
- 6K oversampled uncropped 4K movie at up to 60 fps, Full-HD High-frame rate movie recording at up to 180 fps2, Canon Log 3 or HDR PQ, internal recording in all formats with autofocus, and external 6K HDMI RAW output3 with optional internal proxy recording.
- New movie recording UI and maximum movie recording time up to 6 hours.
- In-body Image Stabilizer with up to 8 stops of Shake Correction with Coordinated Control IS.
- Built-in 0.5” 3.69 million dots OLED EVF with up to 120 fps refresh rate, 3.0” 1.62 million dot vari-angle LCD touchscreen, dual UHS-II SD memory card slots.
- Supports smartphone connection via USB-C6, built-in Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth® technology.
- UVC/UAC compatibility allows the EOS R6 Mark II to be used as a web camera and stream live video in Full HD.