Canon RF 10-20mm f/4 L IS STM Lens
The Canon RF 10-20mm F4 L IS STM is a unique ultra-wide-angle lens that gives you corrected, rectilinear coverage to an incredible 10mm with full-frame cameras. Great for still photography and videography, the 10mm ultra-wide-angle effect is outstanding for its dramatic look, lending visual drama to your landscape, interior, architecture, travel, and even photojournalism images. This lens features true L-Series quality with optical and digital corrections for distortion, and optical image stabilization (OIS) for better low-light performance, especially when shooting video. Autofocus is handled by a tried-and-true STM-type focus motor which actually allows the overall lens design to be more compact while still providing rapid AF and smooth focusing during video recording.
In addition, this lens can achieve image stabilization correction of 6.0 CIPA standard stops* with coordinated IS. The front lens element is coated in Fluorine for added durability, so you can easily wipe away oils and fingerprints. Canon SSC (Super Spectra Coating, and advanced ASC (Air Sphere Coating) and SWC (Subwavelength Structure Coating) technologies to help reduce flare, ghosting and other aberrations. The optical quality of this lens is impressive with 16 elements in 12 groups, including one super UD element, three UD glass elements, and three aspheric elements. This lens also has a minimum focus distance of just under 10 inches at all focal lengths.
- RF ultra-wide-angle lens for full-frame cameras
- Incredible 10-20mm coverage for stills and video
- Excellent image quality with 1 super UD lens, 3 UD lenses, 3 aspheric lenses
- Subwavelength structure coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) to reduce ghosting
- Minimum focus distance of approx. 9.8 in./0.25m with a maximum magnification of 0.12x
- Canon leadscrew-type STM (stepping motor) focus drive for smooth, quiet video AF operation
- Optical image stabilization up to 5.0 stops of shake correction and up to 6.0 stops Coordinated IS when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS)
- Rear slot for pre-cut gel filters
- Petal-type hood integrated into the lens barrel