Canon RF 100mm f/2.8 L Macro IS USM Lens
Engineered specifically for full-frame EOS R series cameras, the RF 100mm F2.8 L Macro IS USM is the world’s first* medium telephoto macro lens delivering close-up imagery at up to 1.4x magnification with autofocus. Featuring a fixed 100mm focal length, a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture for blurred backgrounds and low light shooting, fast, highly-precise AF, and an SA (spherical aberration) Control Ring, the RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM lens elevates the look of portraits and macro shots with the option of creating dreamlike or romantic images with a soft focus look. With strong built-in optical image stabilization and Canon's Hybrid IS system, close-up shooting and video are sharp and stable. Using the RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM, imagemakers can expect to see stunning results that can enhance their creative/artistic vision.
- World's First* Medium Telephoto AF Macro Lens with a Maximum Magnification of 1.4x.
- High Image Quality and Bright, Fixed f/2.8 Aperture Telephoto Macro RF Lens.
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction**.
- Hybrid IS Compensates for Angular and Shift Camera Shake during Macro Shooting.
- Spherical Aberration (SA) Control Ring Allows Adjustments to Shape and Character of Foreground/Background Bokeh.
- Up to 8 stops of Shake Correction*** with Coordinated Optical Image Stabilizer and In-Body Image Stabilizer.
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
- Dust - and Weather-resistant.
* As an autofocus interchangeable lens for full-frame mirrorless cameras. Canon survey as of April 14, 2021.
** Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS R camera.
*** Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS R5 camera.