Canon RF 15-30mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
The RF 15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM ultra wide-angle zoom lens is a superb choice for video content creation and still image shooting, with features that help enhance both! On full-frame cameras, the 15mm ultra-wide focal length creates an incredible super-wide look, and the coverage all the way up to 30mm let’s you take images of tight interior spaces all the way to broad landscapes. This lens works great on APS-C sensor cameras too, like the EOS R7 and R10, giving you the full frame equivalent focal range of 24–48mm. Even though this lens is lightweight at only 0.9 lbs, it feels solid in your hands, and has great optical performance with two Ultra-low Dispersion glass elements and one Aspherical element for sharp images, and crisp video. If you switch over to manual focusing the RF 15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM also has a unique close focusing feature that lets you focus almost to the surface of the lens at the 15mm zoom setting for creating some really unique images.
The RF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM also comes with built-in Optical Image Stabilization to enhance your low-light shooting abilities by providing up to 5.5 stops* of shake correction, and up to 7 stops with coordinated IS. This lens is a great combination of portability, usability, price point, and exciting visual potential. Whether you are shooting stills or video, and are attaching it to a full-frame camera, or an APS-C camera, this lens deserves your attention, and a spot in your camera bag.
- RF ultra wide-angle zoom lens for the EOS R series cameras.
- Outstanding ultra-wide zoom coverage for stills and video with full-frame EOS R series cameras; equivalent to approx.
- 24–48mm coverage when used on cameras with APS-C size image sensors.
- Excellent image quality: highlights include two UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) glass elements, one aspheric element, and Canon
- SSC (Super Spectra Coating) to minimize ghosting and flare.
- Optical image stabilization — up to 5.0 stops* of shake correction. Up to 7.0 stops of shake correction when paired with
- EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS).
- Minimum focus distance of approx. 11 In./0.28m (5.1 In./0.13m in manual focus at 15mm zoom position.)
- Canon STM (stepping motor) focus drive, especially suited for smooth, quiet video AF operation.
- Impressively compact and light — approx. 0.9 lbs./390g.