Canon RF 24-105mm f/2.8 L IS USM Z Lens
The Canon RF 24-105mm f/2.8 L IS USM Z is an incredible standard zoom solution for many different applications with its constant f/2.8 max aperture, full-frame coverage, and its ability to zoom past the traditional 70mm road-block to a true portrait-length 105mm. An optional, dedicated Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E2 transforms the video operation possibilities with its smooth and versatile zooming. Even in low light, this lens will excel for weddings and events, photojournalism, portraiture, studio work, and video creation.
- Excellent optical performance with consistent f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range of 24–105mm.
- Supports either of two optional Canon Power Zoom Adapters, enabling smooth, high- precision zoom control during movie shooting.
- Eleven aperture blades, for super-smooth out-of-focus foregrounds and backgrounds.
- Iris ring (aperture control) for extremely precise lens aperture control adjustment and degree of bokeh with clickless, smooth operation.
- Close-focusing to under 1.5 feet (0.45m) at all focal lengths; maximum magnification 0.29x at the 105mm zoom setting.
- Optical Image Stabilization up to 5.5 stops of shake correction and Coordinated Control IS up to 8.0 stops with cameras equipped with IBIS.
- Nano USM maintains focus while zooming to suppress aberration fluctuations during high- speed burst or movie shooting.
- Excellent handling for any shooting style with included tripod mount, featuring lock release button for easy attachment and detachment.
- Durable and reliable design with dust- and water-resistant structure and lens fluorine coating.