Canon RF 400mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens
Delivering high-performance for professional photographers as well as inheriting the optics of the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM model, the RF 400mm F2.8 L IS USM is the go-to choice to help capture superb shots of sports, wildlife and more. Its optical image stabilization system with up to 5.5 stops* of shake correction, including three IS operation modes, helps to deliver sharp results – whether hand-held or mounted on a monopod. For brilliantly clear results even in challenging situations, Super Spectra Coatings (SSC) and Air Sphere Coatings (ASC) help minimize ghosting and flare. The RF400mm F2.8 L IS USM is also compatible with both the RF 1.4x and 2x Extenders to get you even closer to the subject.
- High-performance, Wide-aperture 400mm f/2.8 Super-telephoto Lens, Exclusively for EOS R-series cameras.
- Optically Identical to EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens; Minimum Focusing Distance of 8.20 ft. / 2.5 m.
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5.5 Stops* of Shake Correction, Including Three IS Operation Modes.
- Super Spectra Coating (SSC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Helps Minimize Ghosting and Flare.
- Compatible with Canon RF 1.4x and 2x Extenders.
- Customizable Electronic Focus Ring, with Manual Focus Capability during SERVO AF.
- 9-blade Circular Aperture for Beautiful Bokeh.
- Two Focus Presets Available — Instantly Return to One or Two Memorized Focus Distances.
- Dust- and Water-resistant Design, with Fluorine Coating on Front Element for Easy Cleaning.
*Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS R and R5 cameras.