Canon RF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
The Canon RF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM lens combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package, perfect for EOS R cameras with an APS-C sensor. The optical performance is a direct result of a totally new lens design, highlighted by two Ultra-low Dispersion glass elements and an Aspheric element. The RF-S10-18mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM delivers reliable, speedy and quiet wide-angle performance, making it an ideal lens for vlogging, video, travel, landscapes, interiors, or simply for creative imagery.
- Ultra-wide-angle zoom lens opens the door to creative wide-angle video and still imagery for Canon EOS APS-C camera users.
- Focal range of 10-18mm (16-29mm equivalent) is great for shooting in tight spaces so the subject and background can be captured in a single frame.
- Wide angle of view works beautifully for vlogging and selfies without the need of a long selfie stick.
- Completely new optical design, optimized for mirrorless — outstanding image quality throughout the image, from center to periphery.
- Maximum magnification of 0.23x in AF mode and 0.5x in MF mode for impressive close-up video and still images of small objects.
- Optical IS with image stabilization effect of 4.0 stops and Coordinated Control IS up to 6.0 stops with cameras equipped with IBIS.
- Leadscrew-type STM focus drive for smooth, natural movie AF and focus breathing correction.
- Compact and lightweight lens featuring a lens-retraction mechanism without a switch for convenient portability and storage.
- RF mount allows the lens to be attached to both APS-C and full-frame EOS R-series cameras without using a mount adapter.