Fujifilm XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR Lens
Fast aperture ultra wide-angle lens A dramatic field of view to push your photography further.
With a focal length of 24mm (35mm format equivalent) and a maximum aperture of Fl.4, this lens can be used to create dynamic images. It's perfect for low-light photography such as evening or night scenes, and despite being a wide-angle lens, the Fl.4 maximum aperture delivers strong bokeh effects. With a minimum working distance of 15cm, high-speed autofocus, a weather and dust-resistant construction that can work in temperatures as low as -10°C, and great portability thanks to its compact size, it offers endless shooting opportunities.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements, Two ED Elements
- Nano-GI and HT-EBC Coatings
- Floating Focus System
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm