Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
Packing a premium optical performance, yet weighing less than 1kg, this rugged telephoto zoom is ready for anything.
With a telephoto range equivalent to 76mm to 213mm in the 35mm film format this lens, which offers a constant F2.8 maximum aperture, is suitable not only for portraiture, but also for fast-moving subjects such as sports, animals, and more. It features six ED elements, including one Super ED lens element, for superb results. An image stabilization system equivalent to five shutter speed stops is also featured for shake-free results, while the triple-linear AF motor maximises focusing performance. The dust-resistant , splash-resistant and low-temperature resistant design also ensures it can be used in almost any shooting conditions.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 76-213mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Five ED Elements & One Super ED Element
- Nano-GI and HT-EBC Lens Coatings
- Triple Linear Autofocus Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Removable Rotating Tripod Collar