Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens
A fast aperture medium-telephoto lens that offers both stunning sharpness and beautiful bokeh.
Featuring a maximum aperture of Fl.2, this lens delivers beautiful bokeh and a medium telephoto focal length equivalent to 85mm in the 35mm film format. Images are extremely sharp even with the aperture wide open. This ability to produce the ultimate bokeh so your subject stands out makes this lens ideal for portraits, as well as a range of other subjects.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 85mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- One Double-Sided Aspherical Element
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super EBC Coating
- Internal Focusing Mechanism
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm