Fujifilm FUJINON XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens
The very best lenses connect a photographer and their subject in a truly seamless way. Never before has an XF zoom lens achieved this to such an unparalleled degree – and over such a distance. As a stand-alone optic, the Fujifilm FUJINON XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens provides an impressive 229-914mm full-frame equivalent focal range. Used with either FUJINON XF1.4X TC WR or XF2X TC WR, this extends to an equivalent range of 320-1280mm and 475-1824mm, respectively. Such outstanding coverage places a range of far-reaching subjects – including wildlife, nature, and landscape details – firmly within frame. Throughout the entire scope of focal lengths, this lens remains the same physical length, so it’s always perfectly balanced in use. Rapid and near-silent autofocus is ensured by a linear motor, and a range of physical focusing controls are close to the optic’s mount, including AF-ON, AF-L, and a focus range selector. Five stops of Optical Image Stabilization enables creativity in all conditions, while its weather-resistant design works to achieve the same goal of limitless opportunity. All this is housed in a lens that weighs just 1600g, measuring less than 315mm. XF150-600mm is not just a capable lens inside and out, it’s an extension of creativity where imagination is the only limitation.
- Go to Great Lengths: Bringing vast distances beautifully into frame, XF150-600mmF5.6-8 R LM OIS WR places an astounding degree of potential in the hands of any capable image-maker. Its 229-914mm equivalent focal length opens limitless possibilities for nature and wildlife photographers to make the most remote parts of our world feel like they’re a single image away. Engineered to perfection, the lens’ inner zoom construction maintains its length throughout the focal range, keeping things perfectly balanced when it’s mounted to a multi-directional gimbal head and tripod. Compatible with FUJINON XF1.4X TC WR and XF2X TC WR teleconverters, XF150-600mm can be transformed into a lens that, at its longest, offers an equivalent focal length of 1828mm.
- A Stable Foundation for Creativity: XF150-600mmF5.6-8 R LM OIS WR’s powerful Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) offers five stops of image stabilization. This inspires confidence on those occasions where camera shake could adversely affect images made at slower shutter speeds, or longer focal lengths. Miss fewer moments, rely more on instinct, and create more spontaneously at shutter speeds as low as 1/30 sec, even when using longer focal lengths.
- The Results You Expect, Delivered Like Never Before: Fast, reliable autofocus is at the center of XF150-600mmF5.6-8 R LM OIS WR’s ability to consistently deliver beautiful results for still images or video. Its linear, motor-driven inner focusing AF system renders pin-sharp precision, almost silently and in an instant, while minimal breathing gives filmmakers an incredible option to bring them closer to their story.
- Focusing Precision, Entirely on Your Terms: Seamlessly adapt XF150-600mmF5.6-8 R LM OIS WR to any situation with intuitive, on-lens functionality. The AF-ON and AF-L controls can be accessed with ease, plus a dedicated focus range selector allows creatives to work more effectively within specific distances. Combined, these features provide control and responsiveness when it’s needed most.
- Unstoppable in All Conditions: Long stints in the great outdoors, waiting for the perfect moment, are often accompanied by challenging weather conditions. XF150-600mmF5.6-8 R LM OIS WR’s weather resistant construction protects it against moisture, dust, and temperatures as low as -10°C (14°F) to maximize creative freedom. It also features a fluorine-coated front element designed to repel water, grease, and dirt, but more importantly, which makes it easy to clean so it will soon be ready for the next adventure.