Fujifilm X-T5 Mirrorless Camera
Comparable in size to the original X-T1 and 50g lighter than its predecessor, the Fujifilm X-T5 features the latest high-resolution, 40.2-megapixel X-Trans 5 HR sensor for simply stunning results. Quick and easy to use thanks to its classic, dial-based layout, the camera features cutting-edge technology to produce stunning results. This includes a seven-stop in-body image stabilization system, Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode for 160-megapixel files, three-way tilting LCD with 1.84 million pixels and action-freezing shutter speeds up to 1/180,000 sec from the electronic shutter. In addition to its versatile suite of stills capabilities, the X-T5 is also a highly capable moviemaking machine, recording up to 6.2K in 4:2:2 10-bit color internally – or 12-bit Apple ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW via HDMI.
- 40.2 Megapixel X-Trans CMOS 5 HR BSI Imaging Sensor
- 15 Frames per second in Mechanical Shutter
- Up to 7 stops of Internal Body Image Stabilization (IBIS)
- 160MP pixel shift multi shot
- 1/180,000 Max Shutter Speed in Electronic Shutter