Fujifilm XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens
Photography is constantly evolving. The modern creative requires a lens suitable for both stills and video across a broad range of applications. The XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro lens responds to these needs by offering a versatile focal length, 1:1 macro capability, fast inner focusing and minimal focus breathing, all in a compact optic suitable for daily use. This is the standard lens for a new generation.
- Normal-length prime designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras provides a 45mm equivalent focal length.
- Macro lens affords a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 3.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion, field curvature, and spherical aberrations to improve sharpness and rendering.
- Two ED elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity.
- Linear autofocus motor provides smooth and fast focusing performance that delivers pinpoint sharpness.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The lens body is weather sealed to protect against dust and moisture and enables worry-free use in inclement conditions. Additionally, this design also permits working in temperatures as low as 14°F.