Fujifilm XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
The Fujifilm XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens makes it easy to take super telephoto photography with you on your greatest adventures and create images that convey the true excitement and awe of the experience. This remarkably versatile X Series zoom lens offers an equivalent focal range of 107-457mm and a minimum close focusing distance of 32.7 inch (0.83m) throughout, achieving 0.33x maximum tele macro magnification. It is also possible to pair the lens with XF 1.4X TC WR and XF 2X TC WR teleconverters to achieve a huge equivalent focal length of up to 914mm in exchange for only 2 stops of stop-loss. Autofocus is driven by a linear motor for fast, near-silent autofocus precision, while the built-in Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) provides up to 5.5 stops of vibration reduction. All this ensures you’re always ready to make images, whether it’s the undergrowth beneath your feet, or a tree on a distant horizon. This much ability often requires a trade-off in size, but XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR’s 17 elements in 12 groups, including two ED elements, are housed within a highly portable body that measures just 5.2 inch (132.5mm) in length and weighs 1.3 lb (580g). With a dust and moisture resistant construction and the ability to operate in temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C), this lens makes the perfect companion, wherever your next adventure takes you.
- ADAPTABLE BY NATURE: XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a versatile lens, designed for the true outdoor adventurer to document their exploration and appreciation of the world around them. This super telephoto zoom lens consists of 17 elements in 12 groups and boasts two ED elements, offering an equivalent focal range of 107-457mm, with a close focusing distance of 32.7in (0.83m). With all this packed into one lens, XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR makes it possible to frame everything, from the tiniest leaf and the mightiest mountain to the most distant glimpses of wildlife, all made in spectacular Fujifilm color, with stunning image quality.
- WHEN THE UNEXPECTED IS THE ONLY GUARANTEE: Unpredictability is the thing that makes an adventure so exciting, so in order to keep a compelling visual record, you need to be ready for the unexpected. At just 5.2in (132.5mm) long and weighing 1.3lb (580g), XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR is extremely compact and lightweight for a telephoto zoom and its state-of-the-art autofocus uses a linear motor for near silent operation and absolute focusing precision. These features combine to ensure that documenting long days in the field is less about endurance and more about the experience.
- PUTTING IT ALL WITHIN REACH: XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR is compatible with the XF1.4X TC WR and XF2X TC WR teleconverters, making it possible to achieve a maximum 35mm equivalent focal length of up to 914mm with only 2 stops of stop-loss. With such a potentially huge focal range in such a small and lightweight body, this remarkable lens opens up a new world of image-making opportunities. Whether you’re an adventurer, a naturalist or you just like to be ready for anything, XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR makes the joys of super telephoto accessible to all.
- APPRECIATE THE FINER THINGS: Conveying the true magic of an experience is as much about the details as it is about the bigger picture, so having the ability to frame them easily and effectively is essential. XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR has a close focusing distance of 32.7in (0.83m) throughout the zoom range, making it possible to create tele macro images at a 0.33x maximum magnification. When this is combined with the lens’ on-board Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) system, that provides up to 5.5 stops of correction, you can be sure the finer details of your adventure will be crisp and in focus.
- BUILT TO GO THE DISTANCE: The toughest experiences often form the greatest stories. That’s why XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR has been built to endure the harshest conditions. This lens is dust- and moisture-resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C). Whether you’re in search of penguins in the South Pacific or framing the dusty landscapes of Death Valley, XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR can be with you on every step of your journey.