Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens
FUJINON XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens features l.0x magnification factor and supports hand-held shooting with the advanced Optical Image Stabilizer system.
Designed for close-up shooting, the FUJIFILM XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro is a 122mm equivalent telephoto prime for X-mount mirrorless cameras. The long focal length coupled with the f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to isolating subject matter, especially when paired with the short 9.8" minimum focusing distance, and a 1:1 life-size magnification is ideal for macro shooting. A Floating Focus System benefits close-up work by using two distinct focusing groups in order to maintain image quality throughout the focus range, and a linear motor ensures quick, quiet autofocus performance. Additionally, a five stop-effective optical image stabilization system complements making sharp imagery by minimizing the appearance of camera shake.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 122mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element, Four ED Elements
- Super EBC Coating
- Linear AF Motor, Floating Focus System
- 1:1 Magnification, 9.8" Minimum Focus
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm