Fujifilm GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens
Combining rugged construction with high-performance optics, Fujifilm 45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR lens is an incredibly versatile lens that is perfect for capturing nature, landscapes, or portraits. Its dust- and weather-resistant construction allows the lens to operate in temperatures down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit/-10 degrees Celsius and its high-resolution performance and wonderfully smooth bokeh will capture the atmosphere of any scene or subject.
- Astonishing image resolving power and wide tonal reproduction GF45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR consists of 16 elements in 12 groups, including three aspherical elements, one Super ED element and one ED element to effectively control spherical aberration, field curvature and chromatic aberration to deliver astonishing image sharpness.
- Compact and lightweight Large Format standard zoom Weighing 2.2lb (1,005g), measuring 5.69in (144.5mm) long, and having a diameter of 3.66in (93mm), the lens is extremely portable and compact despite being a 2.2x zoom for a Large Format camera system.
- Fast, quiet and highly-accurate AF The use of an Internal Focusing system has reduced the size and weight of the focusing group, which is driven by a linear motor to achieve fast, quiet and highly accurate AF.
- Powerful image stabilization The lens is equipped with five stop image stabilization (CIPA guidelines), allowing photographers to make the most of the high-resolution sensors found in GFX System Cameras, especially when making images hand-held.
- Highly robust design that withstands various shooting conditions The lens is sealed in 11 different places to provide dust and weather resistance and allow for peace of mind in tough environments, even at temperatures down to -10 degrees Celsius / 14 degrees Fahrenheit.\"