Hollyland HL-Mars M1 5.5 Inch Monitor with Built-in Video Transmitter/Receiver Duo Pack
Transmit, receive, and monitor high-quality wireless video transmissions using this compact Mars M1 5.5" Wireless Transceiver Monitor from Hollyland. The Mars M1 features a 5.5" touchscreen display that provides a sharp resolution and 1000 cd/m² brightness for follow focus and director's monitoring applications. Its built-in wireless transmitter and receiver allow you to send and receive video between M1 units or as well as to/from the Mars 400S Pro, Mars 300 Pro, and Mars 4K wireless transmitters/receivers at a distance of up to 450'. You can also monitor video from the M1 on smartphones and tablets running the companion Hollyview app.
The monitor supports up to UHD 4K30 video input via its HDMI input, and it features an HDMI loop output and an SDI input that supports multiple broadcast drop-frame frame rates. Multiple imaging tools are available using the built-in firmware, including scopes, peaking, and storage of 3D LUTs on the monitor. It can be powered using its built-in L-series battery plate or via its DC input. It also features a DC power output so you can power your camera or other gear.
- 5.5" touchscreen LCD screen with 1000 cd/m² brightness
- As well as transmitting between two M1 units, the M1 can also transmit and receive from all Mars 300 Pro, Mars 400S Pro, Mars 4K models.
- The Mars M1 features HDMI input and HDMI loop output, one 3G-SDI input, as well as a 3.5mm headphone output
- The Mars M1 supports UHD 4K30 HDMI input and output for expanded connectivity and compatibility. The SDI provides expanded frame rate flexibility for both broadcast and production frame rate standards and compatibility through production and postproduction.
- Smart Channel Scan enables you to find the interference-free option for the stable connection experience. The optimum channel is selected automatically upon startup.
- The Mars M1 features multiple built-in functions such as 4x zoom, focus assist, and waveform display.
- Transmission distance up to 450'
- Built-in NP-F/L-series battery plate
The Hollyview app for Android and iOS allows you to monitor your transmission on a smartphone or tablet. It allows you to transmit to apps and receivers and receive from transmitters such as the Mars 400S Pro or Mars 4K in the following configurations:
- M1 TX to 2 M1 RX
- M1 to M1 RX + 2 apps
- M1 to 4 apps
- M1 TX to 2 Mars 400S Pro or Mars 4K receivers
- Mars 400S Pro or Mars 4K transmitter to M1 + 2 apps