Kensington CA1000 USB-C to USB-A Adapter
USB-C Reversible Connector
Allows you to insert the connector into the USB-C port in either direction since there is no up or down orientation, relieving the frustration often associated with standard USB ports.
Supports Up to 3A Charging
Depending on the host device, watch the battery on your USB-C smartphone or tablet charge up in the process with the available power up to 3 AMPs.
SuperSpeed Data Transfer
Using USB 3.1 Gen 1 technology, the adapter supports transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. It also allows for faster syncing of photos and music.
Plug & Play
Simply plug the adapter into your device and it’s automatically ready to go with no need for an additional power source or driver downloads
Halogen-free material provides better prevention of overheating and is environmentally friendly while metal-injection molded connector is stronger to avoid accidental bending
- Depending on host device, up to 3 AMPs charge a smartphone or tablet
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 technology for SuperSpeed data transfer and syncing up to 5 Gbps, which is 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Plug & Play installation
- Halogen-free is safer, RoHS compliant
- Metal-injection molded connector prevents bending
- Compatible with Windows® 10, 8.1, Mac® OS X 10.10 and Chrome OS 44