Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Lens
Bright and versatile, the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S from Nikon is a workhorse standard zoom, covering wide-angle to portrait-length fields of view. Characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, this lens is suitable for working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus. The optical design incorporates a pair of extra-low dispersion elements along with four aspherical elements, which help to control chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and sharpness. Additionally, ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats, as well as a Super Integrated Coating, have been applied to suppress flare, ghosting, and surface reflections for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two ED and Four Aspherical Elements
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coatings
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus, but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Integrated OLED lens information panel allows you to quickly confirm aperture setting, focus distance, and depth of field figures right on the lens in both bright and dark situations.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions.