Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Lens
A compact, well-versed prime, the NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S from Nikon offers a normal-length field of view along with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture. The comfortable perspective pairs with the f/1.8 design to suit working in difficult lighting conditions as well as offers increased control over depth of field. The optical design includes two aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements, which greatly reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for increased sharpness and clarity. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings are used, too, to suppress flare and ghosting for greater color fidelity and higher contrast.
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Two ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions.