Nikon NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens
The Nikon NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens brings a super telephoto zoom range that’s ideal for wildlife, sports and action together with premium S-Line optics, breathtaking image quality, effortless autofocus, rock-steady VR and comfortable handling—all in a travel-friendly package that brings so many shots within reach.
- Camera compatibility: Compatible with FX and DX format Nikon Z series mirrorless (100mm-400mm on an FX format Z camera), (150mm-600mm on a DX format Z camera).
- Vibration Reduction: Achieves up to 5.5 stops of compensation*. On full-frame Z cameras like Z 5, Z 6, Z 6II, Z 7 or Z 7II, it stabilizes with 5-axis. And on DX-format cameras like Z 50 or Z fc, it stabilizes with 2-axis optical VR.
- Autofocus: Two high-speed STM stepping motors move in sync with each other in near silence for thrilling close focusing, edge-to-edge sharpness and virtually no color bleeding or focus breathing.
- Teleconverter compatibility: The NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S is compatible with the 1.4x and 2x Z series
- teleconverters. Increase your reach to 560mm or 800mm (respectively) with outstanding resolution, no loss of focus points and very little extra weight or length.
*Based on CIPA Standard; in NORMAL mode; this value is achieved when attached to a mirrorless camera equipped with a 35mm film size image sensor, and when zoom is set to the maximum telephoto position.