Nikon NIKKOR Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena Lens
Take your artistry to the edge with the NIKKOR Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena, a 135mm prime unlike any before it. Featuring astonishing edge-to-edge clarity, dreamlike circular bokeh at a focal length that’s treasured for portraits, still life, and cinema. All with superlative craftsmanship and performance optimized for wide-open shots.
- Exquisite bokeh: Add spectacular drama and style to photos and videos with large, round bokeh that spreads across the entire frame, right to the edges.
- Fast, accurate, near silent AF: Nikon’s Multi-Focus System uses dual STM stepping motors moving in sync for enhanced precision. The ultra-fast system operates in near-silence, so you can track moving subjects without mechanical noises or vibrations.
- Cut through flare: Nikon’s most advanced anti-reflective coatings, Meso Amorphous Coat and ARNEO Coat, are combined to overcome the harshest light coming from multiple directions.
- Assignable Fn button: Carefully placed for easy reach during vertical or horizontal shooting. Dust and drip-resistant performance with a sealing that prevents dust and water droplets from entering the lens.
- Advanced controls: The manual focus ring can be set to either rotation direction, linear or non-linear. The control ring is clickless for smooth and precise adjustments to aperture, ISO and exposure compensation.
- Brilliant point light: City lights and stars are captured with refined brilliance across the entire frame, for an unparalleled level of clarity.