Nikon NIKKOR Z 26mm f/2.8 Lens
The NIKKOR Z 26mm f/2.8 lens is the slimmest, lightest Z series lens. Less than one inch thick and featherlight, yet capable of delivering lifelike sharpness, beautifully blurred backgrounds, versatile low light performance and a creative field of view. This is a pancake prime ideal for street photography and video work with any Z series camera.
- Slim design: A pancake prime born for the streets that transforms your camera into the smallest version of itself, encouraging you to shoot in more places, more often.
- Close focus: Get as close as 8 inches from your subject.
- Camera compatibility: Compatible with Full Frame/FX format and APS-C size/DX format Nikon Z series mirrorless (on APS-C size cameras, the lens has a field of view of 39mm).
- Comfortable sturdy design: Metal parts and components, tactile knurling and modern Z series design.
- Sleek hood accepts 52mm filters: The included lens hood’s clever design both protects the front element and accepts convenient 52mm threaded filters.