Nikon NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2 Special Edition Lens
A stylish, full-frame 40mm prime lens with a vintage design. Unique checked knurling, contrasting silver band, retro NIKKOR logo and typeface, all with the versatile 40mm view, fast f/2 maximum aperture, excellent subject/background separation and natural soft bokeh. Classic styling elevates the look of any Z camera.
- Vintage design: Iconic design features checked knurling, a contrasting silver band and retro NIKKOR logo and typeface, mimicking the look of the lenses once used on Nikon’s classic FM film cameras.
- Camera compatibility: Compatible with Full Frame/FX format and APS-C size/DX format Nikon Z series mirrorless (on APS-C size cameras, the lens has a field of view of 60mm).
- Compact and lightweight: Just 1.8 inches long and weighing only 6 ounces. Always ready to go as a main walk-around lens.
- Close Focusing: Focus as close as 0.96 ft. from your subject to reveal the smallest details, ideal for food shots and much more.
- Beautiful background blur: Shallow depth of field of f/2 is enhanced by the lens’ 9 rounded blade diaphragm, creating a natural bokeh effect.