Nikon Z 30 DX-format Mirrorless Camera
Creators, meet the camera you’ve been looking for. The Z 30 is packed with the features you need, like a front-facing screen, crisp 4K video, crystal-clear audio and worry-free autofocus. Designed to inspire your best work with easy operation, smart connectivity and convenience.
Z 30 Camera
Packed with the features creators, vloggers and streamers want. Crisp, clean 4K video that will help you stand out. A flip-out touchscreen to keep you in front of the camera. Fast, reliable autofocus, crystal clear audio, creative in-camera filters and convenient controls—all in a compact, lightweight package that will inspire your best work yet.
Single Lens Kit
The Z 30 One Lens Kit pairs the compact, lightweight Z 30 creator-ready camera with the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR lens. The NIKKOR Z 16-50mm lens offers a versatile wide zoom range and VR image stabilization built-into the lens; and quiet operation, making it ideal for video.
Two Lens Kit
The Z 30 Two Lens Kit pairs the compact, lightweight Z 30 creator-ready camera with both the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR, a compact lens with a wide zoom range and the NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR, a lightweight telephoto zoom. Both lenses feature VR image stabilization built into the lenses; along with quiet and fast focusing, making them ideal for capturing video.
- Effective Pixels - 20.9 million
- Sensor Size - 23.5 mm x 15.7 mm
- Image Sensor - Format DX
- Storage Media - SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- ISO Sensitivity - ISO 100 - 51,200 in steps of 1/3 EV Can also be set to approx. 1 EV above ISO 51200 (ISO 102400 equivalent) or to approx. 2 EV above ISO 51200 (ISO 204800 equivalent) Auto ISO sensitivity control available
- Movie - 4K UHD 3,840 × 2,160 /30p/25p/24p Full HD 1,920 x 1,080 /120p/100p/60p/50p/30p/25p/24p Actual frame rates for 120p, 100p, 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p are 119.88, 100, 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, and 23.976 fps respectively Quality selection (normal/m) available at all sizes except 3840 × 2160, 1920 × 1080 120p/100p, and 1920 × 1080 slow-motion, when quality is fixed at m
- Monitor Size - 3.0 in. diagonal
- Monitor Type - Vari-angle TFT touch-sensitive LCD with 170° viewing angle, approximately 100% frame coverage. Color balance and 11-level manual brightness controls
- Battery - One EN-EL25 rechargeable Li-ion battery