Nikon Z f FX-format Mirrorless Camera
The Nikon Z f features full frame image quality, depth and dynamic range. Autofocus built from Deep Learning technology. Astounding low-light capabilities and image stabilization. 4K video recording, Pixel-shift shooting and more, all in an iconic premium camera body with authentic feel of precision tactile handling.
- Full frame resolution: 24.5MP BSI full frame sensor with EXPEED 7 processing power.
- Subject recognition with 3D Tracking: The Z f’s AF system recognizes nine different subjects for focus and tracking.
- Video recording: 4K/30p oversampled from 6K, up to 4K UHD/60p video recording and 1080/120p slow motion. Range of options include internal 10-bit H.265 in SDR/N-Log/HLG.
- Pixel-shift shooting technology: Create 96MP stills for the highest resolution, lowest noise and lowest false color (moiré) stills ever produced in a Nikon camera.
- 3.2-in. Vari-angle Touchscreen: Now featuring the new Touch Fn which allows you to simultaneously use the Z f’s touchscreen to move focus points, select a subject to track, toggle between display modes and more, while using the viewfinder.
- 8 stops of 5-axis image stabilization: Slow your shutter speed an amazing 8.0 slower than would be otherwise possible without causing image blur.
- World’s first focus-point stabilization