Peak Design Leash
Designed for gear minimalists or situations where packing space is limited, the Peak Design Leash is a full-featured pro camera strap that fits in any pocket or camera bag. No chunky shoulder pads or bulky hardware...Leash sheds the superfluous bells and whistles found on other camera straps, yet still contains a ton of useful functionality that other straps can’t provide. In other words, it's all the strap you need, and nothing you don't.
Configurable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether, and more. Easily adjust length with dual aluminum and Hypalon quick-adjusters, designed to operate with just 1 finger. Connects and disconnects quickly using our unique Anchor Link system, and stows easily in your pocket or bag. Each Anchor holds over 200lbs (90kg), strong enough to keep the heaviest of pro rigs safe. As of 2018, Leash features upgraded webbing and totally revamped adjustment hardware. Anchor connectors have been updated to be smaller, faster, and more secure.
- Quick-Connecting and Removing - Attach and detach securely, instantly and one-handedly using our patent-pending Anchor Link™ connection system.
- Sling, Neck or Shoulder Strap - Instantly reconfigure Leash to adapt to your camera/lens setup, activity, or environment.
- Rapid Adjustment - Unique aluminum/Hypalon quick adjusters allow 1-finger adjustment. Shorten strap for stable carry during physical activity. Lengthen to access your camera for active shooting.
- Huge Range of Length - Quickly adjustable from 33 inches (83 cm) to 57 inches (145 cm) to fit all body types and carry styles. with dual aluminum/Hypalon quick-adjusters.
- Safety Tether for Capture - Capture user? Use Leash to prevent accidental drops when your camera is unholstered. Attach Anchors directly to Capture's quick-release plate.
- Pouch Strap - Connect Leash to Field Pouch or Range Pouch to create a lightweight, super-versatile sling bag for on-the-go carry.
- Not Just for Cameras - Connect Leash to binoculars, rangefinders, tripods, tools, firearms, and more.