Canon RF 600mm f/11 STM Lens
The RF 600mm F11 IS STM super-telephoto lens provides a long 600 millimeter focal length and is the first compact and lightweight 600mm super telephoto lens in the RF lineup. This lens is ideal for bird, wildlife, outdoor sports, and aviation. The size of this lens, and it's retracting design, make it a highly portable option which can be stored easily in a camera bag and the built-in optical image stabilization with up to 5 stops of shake correction* makes it easy to use either hand-held or with a monopod. The RF600mm F11 IS STM lens will also accept an RF 1.4X or 2.0X teleconverter^ to increase your focal length to 840mm or 1200mm respectively.
- First Compact and Lightweight 600mm Super Telephoto RF Lens.
- Excellent Portability made Easier with an Extending/Retracting Locking Lens Barrel Design.
- Gapless double-layer Diffractive Optics (DO) reduce Chromatic Aberration for High Image Quality.
- High Image Quality at a fixed f/11 Aperture.
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 Stops* of Shake Correction.
- Lead Screw-type STM enables Smooth Autofocusing for Still-image and Video Shooting.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
- 12-pin Communication System.
- Compatible with RF1.4x / RF2x Extenders for 840mm / 1200mm.
First Compact and Lightweight 600mm Super Telephoto RF Lens.
Excellent Portability made Easier with an Extending/Retracting Locking Lens Barrel Design.
Gapless double-layer Diffractive Optics (DO) reduce Chromatic Aberration for High Image Quality.
High Image Quality at a fixed f/11 Aperture.
Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 Stops* of Shake Correction.
Steady and clear images aren’t always the easiest to come by, especially when shooting with a super-telephoto lens, but with the powerful image stabilization function in the RF600mm, you can feel far more confident it won’t be an issue. Whether shooting handheld or with a monopod, the built-in IS with up to 5 stops* of shake correction helps to significantly reduce camera shake to stabilize the image and get you the results you want and need.
Lead Screw-type STM enables Smooth Autofocusing for Still-image and Video Shooting.
The use of a lead screw-type STM focus motor means smooth and quiet autofocus can be achieved whether you’re shooting stills or tracking a subject while shooting video. While it’s nice to be near-silent anyway, it’s especially important in instances where you’re trying to capture the flight of a wild bird or the relaxation of a wild animal. With the STM feature of the RF600mm, you can capture the scene while significantly reducing the chance of the subject being disturbed.
Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
Like all RF lenses before it, the RF600mm lens comes with a customizable and easily accessible control ring so you can change settings like shutter speed, aperture and ISO while still looking through the viewfinder.
12-pin Communication System.
A 12 pin connection between your EOS R series camera and the lens means communication at a higher speed with larger amounts of data transfer, enabling incredibly fast Autofocus calculations, impressive image stabilization and even Control Ring adjustments.
Compatible with FLEX1.4/FLEX2 Extenders for 840mm/1200mm.
What’s in the box:
- RF600mm F11 IS STM Lens
- Lens cap E-82II
^ May lose AF functionality.
* Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS R camera.