RODE Wireless PRO Compact Wireless Microphone System
State-of-the-art Wireless Audio
RØDE pioneered the ultra-compact wireless microphone category with the original Wireless GO and this legacy carries on with Wireless PRO. Utilising state-of-the-art Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission and proprietary near-zero latency codec with 128-bit encryption, it delivers crystal-clear, incredibly stable audio with a range of up to 260m. Wireless audio you can rely on in almost any recording application.
Never Lose a Recording
There’s nothing worse than pulling your audio into your editing software and realising your recording clipped and can’t be used. With the Wireless PRO, this is a thing of the past. 32-bit float on-board recording means your audio is safely backed up every time you record, with the ability to recover any recording in post-production that was too loud or too quiet. Never worry about setting your gain perfectly again. Gamechanger.
With the Wireless PRO’s timecode capability, you can perfectly synchronise your audio and video with ease – no need for complex and expensive external timecode systems.
- Dual-channel compact wireless microphone system
- RØDE’s state-of-the-art Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption for crystal-clear, incredibly stable audio with a range of up to 260m
- Universal compatibility with cameras, smartphones and computers
- 32-bit float on-board recording for recovering clipped or quiet audio files
- Timecode capabilities for quick-and-easy audio sync in post-production
- Intelligent GainAssist technology, flexible output gain control and safety channel for ensuring pristine audio when recording direct to camera
- 32GB internal memory per transmitter for over 40 hours of on-board recording time
- Locking 3.5mm TRS connectors for complete security
- Headphone monitoring with on-board level control
- Plug-in power detect for extended battery life
- Complete accessory kit, including smart charging case, two Lavalier II microphones, cables, MagClip GO magnetic mounting clips and accessory case
- Easy configuration on a computer or smartphone via RØDE Central
- Compatible with all RØDE Series IV devices, including the Wireless ME, Wireless GO II, RØDECaster Duo, RØDECaster Pro II and Streamer X
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision facilities in Sydney, Australia