Shimoda Filter Wrap 100, Black
The Shimoda Filter Wrap 100 was designed to simplify your shooting experience while bringing greater efficiency to your workflow. When in use, it hangs from your tripod or can lay on the ground and provide visibility to your all your filters and support accessories like step-up rings, lens cloths and mounts. When not in use, the wrap folds up into a compact size and stows away easily into your backpack.
The water-resistant Filter Wrap is padded for protection and uses TPU sleeves to limit any chances of scratching. The outer shell is made from Carbonate-coated nylon which helps keep moisture from collecting. Filter wraps are easy to use in the outdoors and they protect your glass from unexpected moments of foul weather and run-ins with unpredictable terrain.
- Fits Filters Up To 100mm - The Wrap protects square and round filters up to 100mm. The sleeves will also fit filters in most individual filter cases for extra protection.
- Hangable Design - A webbing handle with a side-release buckle allows the wrap to hang from a tripod collar or hook-like object while you set up your shot. The open design makes filters easily visible and accessible.
- Compact Size - The unfolding style of the wrap allows you to view your all filters at once on a large surface, and it also folds up into a compact size to fit into your backpack.
- Five Zippered Compartments - Securely fits up to four 100mm filters in zipper-sealed clear mesh sleeves. A 5th larger sleeve is ideal for step-up rings, lens cloths and other filter-related accessories. Each filter compartment is backed in white fabric to help quickly identify filters by color and density.
- Lightweight Water-Resistant Materials - The Wrap is made with the same materials we use for our backpacks, ensuring the maximum water-resistance and long-term durability.