Sony E 11mm f/1.8 Lens
With an 11 mm (35mm full-frame eq: 16.5 mm1) focal length for dynamic images and a large F1.8 aperture for deep bokeh, this 6.5 oz. (181 g) APS-C format lens has the mobility you need to capture stunning still and movies anywhere. It also features two linear motors for fast, precise AF that supports both stills and movies.
A large F1.8 max. aperture delivers expressive, naturally rendered bokeh in deep, impressive images. 0.4 ft (0.12 m) minimum focus and 0.2x magnification2 let you get close to the subject while producing beautifully defocused backgrounds. Precisely controlled spherical aberration and a 7-blade circular aperture contribute significantly to the lens’s sensational bokeh.
Innovative optics deliver high resolution right out to the image edges. Optimal placement of three aspherical elements ideally correct field curvature for excellent resolution throughout the image area. Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements effectively suppress chromatic aberration and color fringing for superb image quality.
1 With interchangeable-lens digital camera incorporating APS-C type image sensors
2 When using Manual focus – when using autofocus, 0.5 ft (0.15 m) minimum focus and 0.13x magnification
- Ultra-wide-angle 11mm APS-C prime for stills and movies1
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture for deep, naturally rendered bokeh
- High resolution throughout an ultra-wide field of view
- Compact and lightweight for extraordinary shooting freedom
- Advanced autofocus maximizes the camera’s speed potential
- A versatile tool for movie shooters