Sony ECMB10 Digital Shotgun Microphone
Compact Shotgun MI shoe microphone with digital signal processing using beamforming technology achieves high quality audio with three switchable directivities, providing three microphones in one. Super-directional from directly in front on the microphone, ideal for selfie and interview, unidirectional with frontal range for multi-person conversations and omnidirectional, ideal for environmental or both voices from in front of and behind camera.
Digital signal processing using beamforming technology achieves super directivity, ideal for interviews and selfies, where the sound collection is focused on a narrow range in front of the camera.
- Digital signal processing using beamforming technology
- Compact and portable at only 3.122” (79.3mm) in length
- Three selectable pickup patterns; Super/Uni/Omni-directional
- Highly efficient noise filters: Noise Cut and Low Cut
- MI (Multi-Interface) Shoe requires no batteries or cables
- Direct control with the Intuitive, easily visible rear panel
- Noise suppression contribute to high quality audio
- Supplied fur-type wind screen to reduce wind noise
- Designed to suppress vibration and mechanical noise
- Dust and moisture-resistant design
- Compact size and light weight ideal for use on gimbals