Sony FE 14mm f/1.8 Ultra Wide GM Lens
The FE 14mm F1.8 GM delivers incredible G Master quality and performance with a new perspective from an ultra- wide-angle field of view and bright F1.8 aperture -- all in a compact and lightweight design. Ideal for astrophotography, architecture, landscape, and even portraits and movie shooting, it delivers extraordinary resolution and gorgeous bokeh with precision focus performance. Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements, one aspherical, two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and one Super ED element coupled with Nano AR coating II all contribute to high-contrast, high-resolution results with corner-to-corner sharpness and dramatically reduce chromatic aberration, flare and ghosting.
The F1.8 max aperture – uncommon in ultra-wide primes - provides extraordinary brightness and shallow depth of field, allowing you to isolate your subject from the foreground and background with amazing light gathering capabilities when shooting wide open. The combination of wide F1.8 aperture with 9 circular aperture blades and two XA (extreme aspherical) lens elements deliver on the G Master promise of ultra-sharp in focus areas of your image with beautiful soft defocused bokeh. The fast F1.8 aperture is not only good for shallow depth of field, but ideal for situations that require more advanced light gathering capabilities like indoor, night and astrophotography, making this lens perfect for any occasion.
- Ultra-wide 14mm with spectacular resolution throughout - up to F1.8
- F1.8 max aperture for low-light and shallow depth of field
- Two XA (Extreme Aspheric) elements for stunning resolution and bokeh
- One Super ED and Two ED glass elements reduce chromatic aberration
- Nano AR coating II suppresses reflections, flare and ghosting
- 9-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh