Sony FE PZ 16-35mm f/4 G Lens
The Sony FE PZ 16-35mm f/4 G Lens redefines the applications of wide-angle full frame zoom lenses for photo and video with cutting edge advances in image quality, autofocus and power zoom while achieving the lightest weight in its class to support the most demanding content creators.
In addition to smooth, versatile power zoom, this remarkably compact lens minimizes angle of view shifts that can occur when focusing and axial shifts when zooming so that stable, high quality movie footage can be easily captured. Focus, zoom and aperture operation are also extremely quiet, greatly reducing noise and vibration that can interfere with movie recording.
Two XD (Extreme Dynamic) Linear Motors deliver high thrust for quick, quiet, low vibration autofocus while maintaining compact lens dimensions. Tenacious, reliable AF can smoothly track subjects while shooting high frame rate photos or movies. With a compatible camera, it is possible to maintain accurate focus while shooting stills continuously at up to 30 frames per second and movies up to 120fps. Subjects are smoothly tracked even while zooming.
- World’s lightest1 constant aperture F4 wide-angle zoom lens for full-frame cameras
- G Lens quality with outstanding contrast, sharpness and corner to corner resolution
- Smooth, precise and quiet Power Zoom system using XD Linear Motors
- Image quality, versatility and operation optimized for video
- Superior mobility, control and reliability
1 As of March 2022, Sony survey of constant F4 wide-angle zoom lenses for 35mm full-frame sensors.