Sony FX6 Full-Frame Cinema Camera Kit
The new FX6 full frame cinema camera combines the best of Sony’s impressive digital cinema imaging technology with advanced imaging features from Sony’s industry-leading Alpha mirrorless technology. It becomes the smallest high performer in an exclusive Cinema line which also includes the VENICE and FX9 cameras, that delivers a coveted filmic look cultivated from extensive experience in digital cinema production.
Sony’s Cinema Line, which also includes the FX9 camera, delivers a coveted filmic look cultivated from extensive experience in digital cinema production. As part of the Cinema Line, the all-new FX6 incorporates Sony’s core technologies of image sensor, processing engine, and AF (autofocus) performance. It is also compatible with the wide range of Sony E-mount lenses for creative flexibility and has enhanced operability thanks to an innovative body design, extensive durability and intuitive customizability.
- 10.2MP1 4K full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS sensor
- High sensitivity up to ISO 409,6003 and 15+ stop2 dynamic range
- Fast Hybrid AF w/ 627 phase-detection AF points4 and Eye-AF tracking
- Up to 4:2:2 10-bit5 QFHD 4K 120p6, DCI 4K up to 60p and FHD 240p7
- Electronically controlled optical variable ND filter (1/4 to 1/128)
- 4:2:2 10-bit5 XAVC-I (Intra), XAVC-L (Long GOP) and 16-bit RAW output8
- Selectable 12G/6G/3G SDI for up to 12G 16-bit RAW 4K 60p output8
- Compact, lightweight modular design w/ smart grip and smart handle
- Base ISO 800 with enhanced sensitivity from ISO 12,800
- S-Cinetone for rich cinematic look inspired by VENICE colorimetry