Tamron 18-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens
The Tamron 18-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens is the world's first lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras with a 16.6x zoom ratio, the greatest feature of this lens, covering wide-angle to an ultra-telephoto range (27mm to 450mm full-
frame equivalent). The lens is available for Sony E-mount and Fujifilm X-Mount APS-C mirrorless cameras.
With this broad coverage, the lens empowers shooting in a wide variety of situations including everyday life and travel snapshots with wide-angle, dynamic ultra-telephoto, and macro photography. Its AF drive system uses Tamron’s VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor autofocus mechanism for superior quietness and agile performance in still and video modes.
The lens includes special optical elements arranged precisely to maintain high resolution performance from edge-to-edge and provide high image quality making it the best of all all-in-one zoom lenses. Moreover, with an MOD (Minimum Object Distance) of 5.9" at 18mm, and a remarkable maximum magnification ratio of 1:2, this lens performs astonishingly well when shooting up close. The lens is equipped with Tamron's proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism, effectively reducing image blur caused by camera shake in low-light conditions or in the ultra- telephoto range at slower shutter speeds.
As with most other Tamron lenses for mirrorless cameras, the lens features a Ø67mm filter size. With a wide variety of other features for comfortable shooting, this is a highly versatile lens that allows you to easily enjoy high image quality from wide-angle to ultra-telephoto and paves the way for exciting new photographic experiences.
- The world’s first 16.6x all-in-one zoom lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras
- Equivalent to 27-450mm on full-frame cameras
- Best-in-class, extremely fast and precise AF provided by VXD linear motor focus mechanism
- MOD of 5.9" and maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 at wide end
- Best image quality in its class; maintains high resolving power from the center to the corners throughout the range
- Outstanding VC stabilization
- Compact at 4.9" (Sony) / 5" (Fujifilm) long and weighing just 21.9 oz
- Ø67mm filter diameter for system convenience
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating
- Compatible with main camera-specific features and functions, including Fast Hybrid AF and Eye AF