Tiffen Variable ND Filter
The Tiffen Variable ND filter is a unique, versatile and flexible tool, affording you the convenience of using several Neutral Density filters all in one. Primarily used as a photographic tool for controlling depth of field and exposure, the Variable ND is being sought in the video market as well because it is fast, easy to use, small, lightweight, and does not require additional accessories such as a matte box.\nThe Tiffen Variable ND filter operates on the same principle as a Circular Polarizer – rotate until you reach your desired effect and shoot. It allows you to have continuous control over the amount of light coming through your lens in an approximate range of 2 (ND 0.6) to 8 (ND 2.4) stops – while maintaining the integrity of your image. Note: The evenly spaced indexing marks between MIN and MAX do not represent calibrated stops. They are for reference only, to be used as a density bench-mark to return to a previous setting.
- Provides 2 to 8 stops of light control\n
- Thin profile ring – 9mm
- Wider outer optic to help reduce vignetting at wide angles
- Comes in Tiffen Professional packaging with padded black nylon pouch
- Made with high quality optical glass using Tiffen’s ColorCore® technology
- Made in the USA\n10-year warranty