Polaroid OneStep+ i-Type Instant Film Camera - Graphite
Based on the original Polaroid OneStep from 1977, the OneStep+ from Polaroid Originals reimagines the classic instant film camera by using Bluetooth to offer mobile device compatibility and expand its creative potential. Designed to be simple and easy to use, this camera accepts both i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 3.1 x 3.1" prints, and has true point and shoot functionality. The OneStep+ integrates with an iOS or Android mobile device with the Polaroid Originals app installed, which can activate the camera's remote trigger, noise trigger, or manual mode, as well as the ability to make double exposures or light paintings.
The form factor of the OneStep+ recalls its predecessor, but has an updated polycarbonate shell along with an optical viewfinder, built-in flash, and a familiar bright red shutter release as well as self-timer function. The fixed 106mm lens offers a comfortable field of view for everyday shooting, and its fixed focus design suits photographing subjects as close as 2' away, or 1' away when its portrait setting is engaged. Powering the camera is a built-in 1100mAh lithium-ion battery pack, which is rated for up to 60-days of use per charge.
- Accepts i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 3.5 x 4.2" prints with a 3.1 x 3.1" image area.
- Bluetooth-compatible to integrate with an iOS or Android mobile device with the Polaroid Originals app installed.
- Polaroid Originals app can be used to enable remote trigger, noise trigger, or manual mode, as well as the ability to make double exposures or light paintings.
- Fixed 106mm, f/14 to f/64 lens is constructed from optical grade, coated acrylic and has a fixed-focus design for working with subjects as close as 2' away, or 1' away with its portrait setting enabled.
- Built-in flash is available for working in low-light conditions.
- 12 second self-timer function is ideal for selfies and group portraits, which can be reduced to 1 second using the Polaroid Originals app.
- Built-in 1100mAh lithium-ion battery can last for up to 60 days per charge, and is charged through the camera with an included USB cable.
- Neck strap for hands-free carrying.