Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH Lens is a versatile medium zoom range lens designed for the Panasonic LUMIX G series mirrorless cameras and is especially functional when shooting video with your camera. With a 35mm format equivalent to 90-300mm, it is a great lens to have for shooting nature, kids at play, street shots and portraits. For its extensive zoom range it comes in a compact, light-weight body that is easily carried and installed on your G series camera.
The lens is comprised of 12 optical elements in 9 groups with one UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) lens and two aspherical lenses to minimize distortion and heighten sharpness. The seven aperture blades produce smooth, attractive out-of-focus areas and a multi-coated lens element allows light to pass more directly to the sensor, which reduces flaring.
The Lumix G Vario 45-150 mm includes a stepping motor system which makes the focusing action smoother and almost silent which is ideal when shooting video, as you want the smooth focus transitions and do not want to record a zooming sound on top of your recorded audio. The inner focus system of this lens produces excellent resolution and contrast and utilizes the high-speed, high-precision Contrast Auto Focus system when used with the Lumix G Micro System line of cameras. Also incorporated into this lens is Panasonic's MEGA O.I.S. which is an optical image stabilizer that neutralizes the effect of camera shake when shooting in low light or with high zoom.
- 90-300mm equivalent focal length provides medium zoom range for everyday photo and video shooting
- MEGA O.I.S. offers optical image stabilization for sharp images in high zoom or low light situations
- A Stepping Motor focusing action provides smooth and silent auto-focus, ideal for shooting video
- Compatible with the full line of Lumix G series cameras
- 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 zoom that is ultra-lightweight and compact
- Perfect for combined photo and HD video hybrid photography
- Near silent inner focus system
- 52mm filter size